Croppin Nuggets Weight Loss Challenge Album

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Challenge # 1 - July 1, 2008 - July 12, 2008

Challenge #1
This challenge will be a double challenge.
  • Before - Post a layout of yourself as you are today (or your weight as of today) think of it as a before and after type layout. This could be the first page of your album. You can put your weight and the date you started down this journey (and you can hide that information when you post your layout if you want)
  • My Motivation/Reasons Why (original post from Genkiscrapper) This should provide a reminder to us as to why we're doing this. It may or may not include the "why now" aspect of this as well. Please try praise/support each other as you have time Have a great day! I look forward to seeing everyone's progress skord

Check out the tread on 2 Peas in a bucket.com http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/mb.asp?cmd=display&thread_id=2595248

The next challenge will be posted Sunday July 13th.

I can't wait to see everyone's work!!

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

I'm bookmarking this for SURE! I soooooooooo need this motivation! Thanks! :)

Kimberly said...

Love this blog :) I'm adding it to my google reader :)