Croppin Nuggets Weight Loss Challenge Album

Monday, July 21, 2008

Challenge #3 - Curbing Your Cravings -July 19th to 27th

This is a layout about what kinds of cravings we have and our plan on how to manage them. For example: I will be creating a layout about all the cravings I have (I may use some pictures of food or words)to represent my cravings and then a "game plan" (journal) on how I plan to to control those cravings.

Some examples of (my game plan) controlling cravings:
  • Finding something else to do and before I know it the craving is gone.
  • Another example would be to identify where the craving are coming from and determine what can I eat instead that would satify the craving.

Don't forget your goals you wrote down in week #2 of our challenge: Can't wait to see how everyone is doing.

List of Challenges on 2Peas:

No comments: