Croppin Nuggets Weight Loss Challenge Album

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Weight loss challenge album

Welcome to the Weight Loss Challenge Album Blog. I created this blog to help manage my posts on http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/. You will also notice a link back to my personal blog Croppin' Nuggets located under "My Favorite Blogs"

We could all use support when trying to loose weight or better ourselves; so I thought I would start a Weight Loss Album Challenge to help through that Journey. This album can also remind us of why we are choosing this journey.

About this challenge: Anyone can join in at any time. New challenges are posted every other Sunday.
  • You can post to an old challenge thread at anytime; you do not have to work them in order. Just let us know on the current challenge thread that you did, so we can check out your LO and provide praise and support.
  • I thought the other weight loss challenge (by GenkiScrapper had some good ideas; so I will be posting those as time goes on
  • Since we are starting at a time where there isn't a really big occasion coming up like fall type holidays. I thought that this could be something to keep us motivated or get us started in loosing weight while journaling the experience to help remind us of what it is we are trying to accomplish.
  • This thread can also be support for one another feel free to post your struggles, frustrations, etc as well as your layouts! We're all here to support one another in this journey.

No comments: